The information contained in this website is provided as a service to the community, and does not constitute legal advice. We try to provide quality information, but we make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this website and its associated sites and we make no claim that any of the free forms i.e. complimentary forms contained in this website are appropriate for your particular needs. As legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, and laws are constantly changing, nothing provided herein should be used as a substitute for the advice of competent counsel.
By using content and information from this website you agree to the following:
(1) You agree you will not rely on any information contained in this website without personally consulting an attorney.
(2) You agree that the free forms i.e. complimentary forms contained in this website may not be appropriate for your particular needs and are offered for informational purposes only.
(3) You agree to indemnify and hold Jason Bell, his agents, employees, officers, directors, notaries, harmless from any claim, litigation, damages and defense related to any use of the content and information of this website including the use of the free forms i.e. complimentary forms.
(4) No attorney/client relationship is created between you and Jason Bell or his website ConroeMobileNotary.com by your viewing or use of any information or form contained in this website.
(5) Jason Bell is not an attorney licensed to practice law in Texas and may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice.
(6) If for any reason you do not agree to all the terms and conditions contained herein, please leave this website immediately, please do not use any content and information contained within this website.
We are committed to protecting your privacy
We collect the minimum amount of information about you that is commensurate with providing you with a satisfactory service. This Policy indicates the type of processes that may result in data being collected about you. Your use of this website gives us the right to collect that information.
We may collect any or all of the information that you give us depending on the type of transaction you enter into, including your name, address, telephone number, fax number and email address, together with data about your use of the website. Other information that may be needed from time to time to process a request may also be collected as indicated on the website.
We use the information collected primarily to process the task for which you visited the website. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorized access to this information. This safeguard may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details. CMN may email its monthly newsletter to the primary contact e-mail on file, but customers are able to opt out of this newsletter at any time.
Your Internet browser has the in-built facility for storing small files – “cookies” – that hold information which allows a website to recognize your account. Our website takes advantage of this facility to enhance your experience. You have the ability to prevent your computer from accepting cookies but, if you do, certain functionality on the website may be impaired.
We do not disclose any personal information obtained about you from this website to third parties. We may use the information to keep in contact with you and inform you of developments associated with our web site. You will be given the opportunity to remove yourself from any mailing list or similar device. If at any time in the future we should wish to disclose information collected on this website to any third party, it would only be with your knowledge and consent.
We may from time to time provide information of a general nature to third parties – for example, the number of individuals visiting our website or completing a registration form, but we will not use any information that could identify those individuals
Disclosure to Law Enforcement
ConroeMobileNotary.com may disclose any subscriber information to law enforcement agencies without further consent or notification to the subscriber upon lawful request from such agencies. We will cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies.
Changes to this Policy