When contacting me regarding a notary service, please have the following information available.
- Total number of documents and the exact name of the document(s).
- Do any of the documents require a witness?
- Where are the document(s)? (In hand, at another location, to be printed?)
- Total number of signatures and/or notarizations required.
- Preferred date, time and location of the notarization.
- Do all signers have a valid photo identification. (Texas Drivers license, Texas Identification card, passport.)
- Form of payment for services.
If you have all of this information at the time you call, I will be able to provide you an accurate quote for my services.
CURRENT valid photo identification must be presented by all signers prior to any documents being notarized. Examples include CURRENT STATE ISSUED Driver’s Licenses or identification cards, U.S. Passports or military identification cards.
I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN TEXAS AND MAY NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE.